A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Thursday, May 13, 2010


Good morning! At least the sun is shining today... a welcome sight from the rain and dreariness we've had here for the past several days.
Once again I'll be working on new ideas for my fall primitives and will try and list something on eBay a bit later on. I am so inspired to create at this time of the year! Knowing that fall leaves and pumpkins are really just around the corner gives me an extra spark!
On another note, my giveaway will be ending tomorrow at midnight. Those who have commented on my Facebook group page will be eligible to win the shelf sitter Annie. I'll draw at random one name from a hat and notify you by FB email and here on the blog! Good luck!
And now, a little quote for the day..

“Use what talents you possess! The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.”
- Henry van Dyke
Live Simply my friends! Cherish each moment of every day! ♥ ~W

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh! LOL! He/she is enormous but so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that kitty yours...he is adorable.I am assuming it is a boy..have a good one.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! No, he's not mine. I did have one like that actually... I just couldn't resist posting this picture. I love, love, LOVE fat cats! :-)
    I just wanna bury my face in his tummy!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's great to see my Sunshine (Sunny) isn't the old BIG orange cat!!! I'm so happy to see your lovely blog and of course will be following from now on!!!
    Blessings,
    Http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget