A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Thursday, May 13, 2010





































Was out in the garden today, looking at the beautiful flowers that are coming to life!


I watched the birds at the feeder and in the bath and the squirrels, wreaking havoc and making mischief...

A gorgeous male American Robin was in the process of making a nest, collecting mud and sticks and stuffing his beak! He paid me no mind as he busily went about his task for the day!

I spotted a few ladybugs too! Great news for gardeners as they love to eat our pesky bugs like aphids!

My butterfly bushes are getting ready to bud and my tomato plants actually have set their little yellow flowers! I've planted Beefsteak tomatoes this year.. Does anyone else love tomato sandwiches on white bread w/ mayo? Yum!

I have a project to complete in the garden.... this time, an olde wooden and wrought iron bench that is in need of a staining. I may try to crackle paint it, I'm not sure yet.

So for now, I leave you with some beautiful photos of the flowers I am growing! Nature is astounding, isn't it?

"FLOWERS".... on of life's simple pleasures! Blessings~W






3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty! I am envious, I don't have a green thumb :(
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim! I've been lucky, the weather has been very cooperative here in Philly. :-)

    You can always buy big beautiful plants! LOL

    Thanks for stoppin' by to comment!
    ~W

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog....really interesting to read...very well said!

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget