A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Friday, June 4, 2010

THE BEST creamy LEMON PIE!


OMG! That's all I can say about this Creamy Lemon Pie!
AND, it's from Weight Watchers!

You will absolutely love this pie if you love lemon. It's more like a cheesecake to me... absolutely delicious. I thought I'd share!

Guilt free as well, at only 3 pts. per serving! Try it! You won't be sorry!

_____________






POINTS® Value: 3
Servings: 10
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Level of Difficulty: Moderate

Rich and creamy, you'll never guess that this pie is light. Make two — serve one and freeze the other for up to two weeks.


Ingredients
6 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
2 Tbsp butter
11 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
2 large egg(s)
1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp lemon zest
Instructions

* Preheat oven to 350ºF.

* Grind graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Or place crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Place crumbs in a small bowl.

* Melt butter on stove top or in microwave and pour over graham cracker crumbs, mixing with a fork until completely moistened. Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a 9-inch pie pan; place crust in refrigerator while preparing lemon filling.

* In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk and eggs; mix until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest; stir until incorporated and pour into prepared crust.

* Bake pie for 15 minutes. Cool completely and for best flavor, serve chilled. Yields 1 piece per serving.


Have a great weekend everyone!
~W


5 comments:

  1. looks so good wendy!gonna write this one down since i keep tryin to stick to my diet hence the word trying lol.have a great weekend.god bless michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, thanks for the recipe. I am trying to shed a few pounds, but have a hard time giving up my desserts. I will definately make this!! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! I LOVVVVVE me my bakery goods. I dropped 20 lbs. recently.. wanna keep it off!

    This pie is to die for!

    Have a great weekend girls!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great..I'm going to give it a try today!

    Thanks ever so much,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, I made this pie today and it is awesome!!! No one would ever know that it is lowfat!!!! I loved it!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget