A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Worn Raggedy Needs a New Home!


HI Friends!
Just finished a new Raggedy... she'll be listed tonight on eBay for .99¢! This gal is extreme primitive, with her stains, ragged, missing hair, fraying clothing and vintage buttons and fabrics. She has a friend with her as well!

I'm also starting my Fall crafting! Finally! I love this time of year for primitives. The colors are fabulous! LOVE pumpkins, crows and leaves!

Look for some of my creations on eBay this week!

Back to crafting... I'm listening to the thunder as I stitch away!

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
~W

5 comments:

  1. I must say she is adorable grubbiness and all:)
    Oh no a thunder storm. I love the rain and thunder.
    xoxo
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! I love the rain too. It's inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome creation, I sure am enjoying my prairie doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget