A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lunch w/ an old Friend and Stockin' the Craft Room...

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend so far.

I was up quite early today working on a new Raggedy for eBay... She'll make her debut tomorrow!




Today will be a lazy kinda day. I'm lunchin' w/ my very oldest friend, Donna. We grew up together on the same street and were very close. Now thirty some years later, I'm very much looking forward to our lunch and get-together!

After that, I'll be headed to the craft store... because I'm pretty much in need of everything. I don't normally use a lot of paint in the non-Fall seasons but with Fall coming... the paint will be splattering! LOL Oh, and if I don't get thread for the machine, nothing will be happenin'.





I have a new Raggedy on auction now... she's a large, round-headed gal w/ vintage clothing and buttons. You can click HERE to pay her a visit.

I will catch up with all of you a bit later on. I'll be working on my next giveaway, to be announced by Monday. Check back to see what will be offered! :-)

Love and hugs,
~W

4 comments:

  1. Aww, how nice you got to visit with your childhood playmate. You're new dolly is adorable:) Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you will have meeting your friend, and the doll is just gorgeous!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a fun way to spend the day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I had a wonderful time w/ my friend. You know, 35 years can pass and when you get together again, it feels like you are right back to the days we spent together. :-)
    Hope all of you have a restful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget